Prospect of pig manure aerobic fermentation tank


Organic fertilizer refers to the fertilizer containing organic matter, which can not only provide various inorganic and organic nutrients for crops, but also improve soil fertility. In the traditional way, farmers use open-air compost to ferment, but it is easy to ferment incompletely, which not only pollutes the environment but also easily causes bacterial parasites.

Modern organic fertilizer plants use chicken, pig and cow dung as the main raw materials to produce organic fertilizer in 7-10 days through organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tanks, environmental protection equipment and aerobic fermentation tanks. The digestibility of chickens, pigs and cattle is relatively low, and only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed each time, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the feces, so the feces contain organic substances, amino acids, proteins and other components. The environmental protection equipment of Cason® pig manure aerobic fermentation tank can further improve the fermentation efficiency and reduce environmental pollution on the basis of referring to the traditional feces treatment method, which not only creates economic benefits for the farm, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.

The pig manure aerobic fermentation tank is a complete set of environmental protection equipment for the treatment of livestock and poultry manure, which makes use of the decomposition of aerobic microorganisms in nature. After 7-10 days of continuous aerobic fermentation in a closed fermentation tank, the organic solid waste is fermented, deodorized and decomposed, and finally processed into bio organic fertilizer that can be used for crops.

The aerobic fermentation tank of pig manure organic fertilizer has small initial investment, low operation cost, and can transform some organic matters into soil improvement organic fertilizer, which is a very efficient treatment method. The pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation tank is used to convert the organic matter in the manure into organic fertilizer rich in plant nutrients, producing carbon dioxide, heat and other metabolites, so that the sludge can maintain a high temperature of 60-80 degrees, reduce material accumulation, effectively remove pathogenic microorganisms, insect eggs and weed seeds, and achieve the purpose of resource utilization.

The characteristics of pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation tank: the fermentation speed is fast, and the fermentation is generally completed in 7 days, which greatly saves manpower and material resources.

The organic fertilizer fermentation tank has wide adaptability, both in the north and south, and is not affected by temperature. Even in the northern cold regions, due to the good sealing of the organic fertilizer fermentation tank, it can still ferment as usual in winter.

Cason® pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation tank is highly mechanized, and the one key operation of feeding, discharging and temperature control saves a lot of manpower. With microbial heat energy as the main energy, electric energy as the auxiliary energy, and atomization deodorization, the sludge fermentation tank can discharge up to the standard, greatly reducing harmful gas emissions and environmental pollution, and fully meeting the requirements of modern green ecology and environmental protection.
Cason® pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation tank occupies a small area, saving the investment of farms or organic fertilizer plants on the site, expanding the space for material fermentation, and increasing greater economic benefits for the farm.